The ward profiles bring together some of the key data sources to provide the demographic, social and economic characteristics of a certain ward.
In May 2022, the number of wards increased from 18 to 19 meaning:
- The boundaries of two wards have stayed the same, Telegraph Hill and Forest Hill, all the others changed.
- Two wards no longer exist New Cross and Whitefoot.
- We now have three brand new wards: Deptford, Hither Green and New Cross Gate.
- 16 wards have three Councillors.
- Three wards have only two Councillors: Bellingham, Lewisham Central and New Cross Gate.
- The total number of Councillors remained at 54, the same as the previous period.
At the time of publication, the results of the 2021 Census have not yet been published, which means many indicator variables in this report rely on potentially outdated data from the 2011 Census. Data sources of all charts and statistics are clearly stated throughout this document. Revised data will be made available in the next revision of this document.
Click on the ward of your interest to download.
|Bellingham||Blackheath||Brockley||Catford South||Crofton Park|
|Deptford||Downham||Evelyn||Forest Hill||Grove Park|
|Hither Green||Ladywell||Lee Green||Lewisham Central||New Cross Gate|
|Perry Vale||Rushey Green||Sydenham||Telegraph Hill|
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.